Dr. Gerling and our team strives to provide the highest quality of orthodontic care in an environment that is friendly and fun. Today, we wanted to share a festive fall recipe that is both braces-friendly and easy to prepare. Don’t forget to brush and floss after indulging!
WITCH’S HAT COOKIES
• 12 sugar ice cream cones, chocolate flavor
• 12 5-inch chocolate chocolate-chip cookies
• 1 cup royal icing
• 1 lb. JBz chocolate candies (or Halloween plain M&M’s)
1. Prepare royal icing with tint purple.
2. Fill pastry bag with decorating tip.
3. Mix flavors of JBz. Pour 1 Tablespoon of JBz into cone.
4. Pipe icing around edge. Top with cookie.
5. Flip upside down to rest on cookie.
6. Pipe more icing and decorate with candies.
As always, feel free to give Dr. Gerling a call at 956-687-2004 if you have any questions about eating with braces, or if you would like to schedule your next appointment at our office. You can also visit our website for a few tips on caring for your braces.