At McAllen Orthodontic Group, we work hard to treat you the same way we would like to be treated: with respect, professionalism, and sensitivity toward your needs. We understand your expectations, and we do everything we can to make sure that you have an exceptional experience at our practice.
- When you become our patient, you will be assigned to a particular patient manager who will primarily see you throughout your treatment. Your treatment will have a continuity of care and consistency rarely found at other practices.
- If you are a parent of a patient, you’re always welcomed and encouraged to join your child in our clinical area. We want you to be an active participant in your child’s care.
- We’re about more than just straightening teeth! We have an awesome 25 seat movie theater where you can have fun parties with all your friends.
- We respect your time, so we run on time. Your appointments will be scheduled with convenience to your life, so you can get back to your life in no time!
- We utilize the latest iTero™ digital impression scanner for Invisalign®, so no gooey, messy impressions are needed.
- Our in-house lab creates most appliances, right here in our office! You won’t have to delay your treatment due to waiting on an outside lab.
- We’re here when you need us! A friendly staff member will always be on-call evenings and weekends and will be happy to meet you at the office after hours for an emergency.
- No surprises – our estimated treatment fees are all-inclusive, protecting you from hidden fees.
- A happy staff fosters happy patients. Our staff has experience and enjoys what they do! Long-term employees mean that you can develop a relationship with our staff throughout your treatment.