To Our McAllen Orthodontic Group Patient Family,
Please refer to this page as on-going resource reviewing the precautions our office is taking after COVID-19 to ensure your health and safety.
Our office follows the infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association and the American Association of Orthodontists. The office will be cleaned routinely and thoroughly.
Please be aware of the following changes to our practice policies:
- When you arrive at the office in our parking lot, please call the office. Once we are ready to see you, we will call you to let you know to enter the office.
- Please wear a mask in our office. We are not providing PPE to office visitors.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available to office visitors – please use it. A staff member will take your temperature with a touchless thermometer.
- We will not have our Brushing Station open so please be sure to thoroughly brush your teeth prior to coming into the office.
- Patients who are able to enter the office without parental accompaniment are asked to do so, to keep foot traffic inside the office low.
After the appointment we will have your child return to the car and we will call you to schedule the next appointment. At that time, we will review what was done at the appointment.
Everyone’s cooperation in abiding by these new policies is greatly appreciated. Again, please keep checking these pages for updates. Thank you so much for everyone’s patience as we make these adjustments.
– The McAllen Orthodontic Team